Late Attendance Policy:
The start time for all of our First Aid and CPR/AED courses is strictly enforced. According to Canadian Red Cross guidelines, our instructors will not admit any student who has arrived at the course later than 20 minutes for any reason. Students are expected to call our head office at 1-866-291-9121 and re-schedule.
Cancellation & Refund:
- If a cancellation is made by the client more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled class, a $25+HST will be deducted and the remaining will be refunded back.
- If a cancellation is made by the client less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled class, a full refund would not be applicable.
Online Blended Learning:
All the cancellation policies for Online Blended courses are the same as our in-class courses except the cancellation fee will be $35 +HST.
Course Rescheduling Policy:
If for some unforeseen reason a client wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, a rescheduling fee is charged as mentioned below:
- At any point in time, after registration, if a request of rescheduling is received, a $25+HST admin fee will be charged.
- Please note that rescheduling will be subjected to availability of seats for all types of training we offer
*Coast2Coast reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of the courses in case of unforeseen circumstances. If a class is rescheduled, the following options are available to the client/student:
- The student/client would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending another class in future at his/her convenience any date of scheduled training.
- 100% refund will be made, if the rescheduled dates do not fit the student/client’s schedule.
**All refunds will be processed within 3 to 5 working days of receipt of the refund request.